Sunday 12 June 2011

Venice Beach with Britt...

So I arrived in the USA safe and sound.

A very very long and bummpy 12hour flight, got about 4-5hours of sleep it seemed to be everytime I got to sleep the turbulence woke me up. Food was good roast lamb and kapiti icecream for dessert and white choc hotcakes for brekkie no complaints from me.
There were to many good movies to watch them all, I do have to say though if anyone has seen Hallpass the funniest parts were cut from the plane version which made it not even half as funny as it was the first time (if anyone has seen it for eg the spa scene in the gym/ cut) rather disappointing.

I get to LAX first off we have to wait on the plane for about ten minute before exiting the plane, then the customs line was insanly long, thank goodness I had all my forms there and went thru no trouble, but then getting our bags holy shit the que to actually get out of the baggage claim area went around the two carasouls up the inside around the outside one giant loop of people. I eventually got thru no trouble after about 1.5hr - 2hr waiting since landed. I got my shuttle and got to my hotel and met Britt.

Britt is a friend of Jaz's from Pacific, she picked me up after dropping my luggage off, we went straight to In and Out burger its a Myles tradition that I thought id continue when first arriving in LA. We then headed to Venice beach OMG is all I can say.

I have never seen so many shall we say coloufull personalities in one place it was very amusing and something everyone must see for themselves. Never seen so many medical marajuana shops in one place or let alone ever. We walked along the board walk past all the shops then headed back along the beach. We then headed to Taco Bell for dinner and my first trip to Target amaze I know now why you allways went there Jaz.



Britt then dropped me back at my hotel about and hour or so ago, was so lovely to met her and so glad she took me on board today had such an awsum first day in the USA thanks Britt was so cool. Anyway time for bed have an early flight of to New York in the morning.

Caio

No comments:

Post a Comment