Monday 13 June 2011

JFK to New Jersey...

hello me again,

So this morning I woke up at 5.30am got the shuttle to the airport for my flight at 8am, interesting start to the morning didn't get given my boarding pass when I checked in don't know whos fault that was but I finally realised before going thru the security and got it sorted.



Arrived at JFK and got my shuttle to hotel in New Jersey a nearly 2hour shuttle ride, my shuttle driver was from Russia and had never met a kiwi before so it was intresting trying to explain our country I mentioned the All Blacks but got a blank look I forget that rugby isn't as big as it is in NZ in other countries.



All I saw of New York City was traffic traffic and traffic I did get a slight glimpse of the Empire state building and the Yankee Stadium finally made it to my hotel and met some fellow Camp American's and took a trip back to Target I love that place!




Get picked up at 2pm tommorow on the camp bus then off to camp! Very glad I have no more flights or time zones to go through.


Love from the traveller xx

No comments:

Post a Comment